What is Business or Life Coaching?
We live fast paced lives and no matter how much energy, creativity or to do lists we have, it’s easy to get distracted. Coaching supports you in your personal and professional growth and development. Coaching empowers you to create the kind of life you were meant to lead. There may be adventures, hopes, dreams or accomplishments you don’t want to put off any longer. Deciding to work with a coach is an investment in yourself.
Why do people need a Coach?
People use coaches for a variety of reasons, such as:
- To improve communication at home or work
- To leverage strengths to make the most of their current job or find a new career
- To discover and clarify personal values that inform life decisions
- To clear out clutter and organize lives/businesses/home
- To prioritize fitness and health
- To make informed investment decisions
- To attain personal or professional goals
- To reduce stress and enjoy life
How do I find the right Coach for me?
Ask the following questions:
- Where did you get your training to become a coach?
- What is your philosophy of coaching?
- How long will the coaching process take?
- In what areas do you coach people?
How will a Coach help me?
As your coach, I am in your corner to support you through your coaching experience. We create a powerful partnership working together to define your goals and keep you on target in taking effective action. Coaching can provide a new framework for looking at opportunities and challenges. It fosters shifts in perspective and promotes fresh insights. The coaching partnership is defined by structure, compassion, confidentiality, and respectful feedback. Coaching is a pro-active, optimistic interaction that focuses on your inherent strengths and seeks to facilitate actions that take you from where you are in your personal or professional life to where you want to be.