Much of our satisfaction in life can be derived from our professional life. When there is dissatisfaction with work, it can adversely impact every other aspect of your life. The reality is that you may often spend more time at the office than you do connecting with family and friends. You may wonder if it is possible to create a more balanced life without sacrificing income or productivity.
What does a Business Coach Do?
As your Business Coach, I will encourage you to bring your vision into focus and explore possibilities. To succeed in business, you need to first define your goals and then develop a plan to achieve them. Don’t confuse your business vision with a business plan. Your vision is the big picture of where you are and where you want to be. Your business plan is a roadmap of goals and action steps to take to accomplish your goals.
How many of the following issues are you facing in your professional life?
- Career Confusion: I don’t know what I want to do but it’s not this.
- Change Management: How can I risk changing jobs and starting over?
- Professional Advancement: How can I advance my career?
- Future Planning: How do I determine my goals for the upcoming year?
- Leadership Challenges: How do I become a better leader to encourage the talent and creativity of my employees? How can I utilize their strengths to improve our bottom line?
- Family Succession Planning: How can I be sure my kids want to continue working in the business and aren’t just saying what I want to hear?
How will a Business Coach help me?
As your coach, I will:
- Create a powerful partnership with you
- Help you define your goals, dreams and priorities
- Recognize your ability to discover your own solutions
- Provide structure, support and feedback
- Assist you in developing a strategy to attain a specific outcome
- Acknowledge your success
Business owners, managers and supervisors wear many hats and juggle many demands on a daily basis. Developing a strategy to address numerous issues saves time, effort, energy and often money. Taking the MBTI® assessment can help you, your organization or your team learn how to work smarter and reduce stress. You will receive training to improve not only your leadership skills but also time management, relationship building and sales skills development. Your plan will include your vision, what you want to accomplish and the action steps to achieve those goals. Through coaching, you will gain momentum to generate results without sacrificing productivity. You may even improve your quality of life by working less and enjoying life more.