Learn to Manage Time and Stress to Achieve Health, Balance and Fulfillment
Anyone who has children is already a “working parent”. Many households have either two parents working outside of the home or a single parent trying to provide for their family. The pressure of managing work and family responsibilities can be overwhelming. There is never enough time in the day to get everything done. You may feel guilty about disappointing someone or having something important fall through the cracks. It’s time to put away that Super Woman cape and realize you have options and life doesn’t have to feel like a carnival ride.
As a working mom, how many of these issues are you facing?
- Separating Home and Work: How do I switch gears? How can I better focus my attention?
- Underperformance: How can I do a better job at home and at work when I’m pulled in two directions and nothing gets my full attention?
- Guilt Management: How can I give more to my family when I have nothing left to give?
- Self-Management: Will I ever get time to myself?
- Reconnecting at Home: How do I nurture my relationships with my family?
- Health and Wellness: How to I find the time to do this?
How will a Coach help me?
As your coach, I will partner with you to create a plan that fits your unique situation. Letting go of self-imposed expectations can create the time and space for creativity, flexibility and follow through. You will reconfigure your work and home priorities into manageable tasks. By redefining your role within your family, you can get the understanding and support that you need. Whether at home or at work, you will use the time management and stress management tools learned through coaching. We work together to develop a realistic action plan that outlines how to achieve a healthy, balanced and fulfilling life.